Read an exclusive article by our iFeatures Exec Producer Christopher Granier-Deferre for Screen International on the latest round of iFeatures. What has changed and what we are looking for!
What’s changing? In a nutshell…
- Applications now open to filmmakers from across the UK but regional content requirement strengthened.
- Stronger focus on encouraging applications from women and BAME filmmakers.
- Documentaries will no longer be considered although we welcome fiction projects from documentary filmmakers.
- Filmmakers must now submit a full treatment (up to 10 pages) instead of a synopsis.
- Creative England, BFI and BBC to provide enhanced support for marketing/distribution/exhibition of completed films.
Read the full article here.
More About This Film
Fray is an aimless twenty-year-old stray, stuck in a dead-end job in Swindon. He seems to have no
iFeatures Announces Three Greenlit Projects
CREATIVE ENGLAND ANNOUNCES THREE IFEATURES PROJECTS GREENLIT FOR PRODUCTION
'Lady Macbeth' backer Creative England reveals iFeatures shortlist
Lady Macbeth backer Creative England has revealed the eight p
Three iFeatures Films to Screen at LFF
Three of Creative England's iFeatures films are to recieve UK premieres at BFI London Film Festiv